Re: Unable to login to the Simpson tapped out

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to login to the Simpson tapped out

★ Novice

I am not getting access to my account on the Simpson tapped out keeps giving me an error message 

Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @natsav79

Thanks for adding the error message image. It really helps! The error message can crop up for a few reasons. We can recommend a few things and narrow down the issue. To start, could you log into your EA account linked to your TSTO game and check if the email has been verified yet? To check

1. Go to your EA Account and Billing Settings.
  2. Click on the About Me tab. 
  3. Take a look at the email. Does it say you're email is verified? It'll be side your email address in green with a little tick like so:
Verify tick for email on EA account.jpg

If yes, click on the prompt. We’ll send a code to confirm your identity. Enter the code and click Submit. Try to launch your TSTO game again and log in. Let me know if the error continues to pop up after those steps,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @natsav79

Thanks for adding the error message image. It really helps! The error message can crop up for a few reasons. We can recommend a few things and narrow down the issue. To start, could you log into your EA account linked to your TSTO game and check if the email has been verified yet? To check

1. Go to your EA Account and Billing Settings.
  2. Click on the About Me tab. 
  3. Take a look at the email. Does it say you're email is verified? It'll be side your email address in green with a little tick like so:
Verify tick for email on EA account.jpg

If yes, click on the prompt. We’ll send a code to confirm your identity. Enter the code and click Submit. Try to launch your TSTO game again and log in. Let me know if the error continues to pop up after those steps,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)