Re: [OPEN] Maid caught in a loop cleaning grill even on new grill (Neat Trait)

by Nikkiwatarii

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Why can't these bugs get fixed? I don't get it. Fix the bugs!

Maid repeatedly cleans the grill. Maid never vacuums. What about doing the laundry?

Housemates only make white cake.

Sims often, but not always, avoid using the sink in the same room as the toilet - even when all sinks are identical in the house.

Don't get me started on the newborn not aging up problem.

Doesn't it make logical sense that a maid would have the neat trait? Apparently not.

-- Grumpy

Message 41 of 45 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have these exact same bugs (except the white cake one). I just paid my maid $160 to repeatedly clean the grill. I'm also having produce and flowers moving into the family inventory.

This is just OLD. Always working on new content to make money because they know it'll be bought even though many bugs aren't fixed. JUST FIX THEM PLEASE. 

Message 42 of 45 (502 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah this is still very much happening. It's not much of a fix to have to manage NPCs ourselves to make sure that the maid isn't neat so that this feature will work. I'd kind of want them to be neat so I can trust they'll really clean because some of them just slack around.

Message 43 of 45 (194 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes it is still happening, I summoned Bonehilda, and I believe she has the neat trait? She started cleaning the grill and was caught in loop doing it for as long as I endured it, until I removed the grill manually. Then she just drink water, make a puddle on the floor, clean it in a loop... 

Message 44 of 45 (172 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Modder LittleMsSam recently made a mod that tunes down Neat sim cleaning frenzy. You can find it on her site under "small mods".

Message 45 of 45 (76 Views)