Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Never invited to parties/ No Sneak outs

by orangesid

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Never invited to parties

★★ Novice

Yeah that’s fair. I never even think to look ahead instead the aspiration requirements because that seems counter (imo) to just playing the game. I totally get your points - but I personally don’t think you should have to read ahead or edit a setting out of the default one of gameplay in order to reasonably complete the tasks. I’ll concede the side-hustle point (although I sort of think ‘get a sidehustle’ as a milestone in L1 of that aspiration makes more sense than the do homework since you sort of have to to that to get an A anyway, and would lead directly into getting to L3 of the SH) , but I think a standard lifespan should fit into the calendar as-is in order for the career day one to be completed. I just think a lot of these things that pop up seem like things that you’d notice if you played the pack all the way through before release - and it seems like things get tested in vacuums (if at all given all the issues).

Message 101 of 122 (503 Views)

★★★ Novice

They’re definitely putting too much focus on project Renee. Having more build options with the shapes and colors of lots and furniture is cool and all but not with all these constant glitches. My sims husband is currently unable to sleep on any furniture and has been running off sleep potions but at least we’ll be able to have different color pillows on the same piece of furniture. Priorities are mixed at EA with the release of sims 5 approaching. 

Message 102 of 122 (497 Views)

@kriskasch @IchiDubs yeah, it wouldn't be able to depend on having college friends since those are from a different pack which people might or might not own.

Message 103 of 122 (477 Views)

★★ Novice

some of us rather live longer lifespans. lol

Message 104 of 122 (461 Views)

★ Apprentice

game version 1.105.345.1020

there is still bug in the game. The first comment on this problem was posted in 2022, and it is still not clear when you will fix it. There is no problem with my window. but I can't complete live fast aspiration because I never received an invitation.

Message 105 of 122 (365 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The saddest thing about this bug is that it makes one of the HSY aspirations literally incompletable because a Sim must be invited to a party which never happens. The Sims Team should definitely work on this one. 

Message 106 of 122 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Got the invitation, snuck out, returned (afted 14 ingame hours and almost without energy, tf even is that) - and NO aspiration. EA should REALLY consider fixing bugs instead of popping out new DLCs costing as a whole game each.

Message 107 of 122 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@IchiDubsWindow works ONLY if there's no differences in platform height in 1 tile in front and behind it.

Message 108 of 122 (293 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm at almost 2 years game time without an invite to college party.

I have no mods and no curfew.

I have an EZ window on 1st floor that I can climb out if the door is locked.

My teen is still in high school with maxed relationship with pretty much all teens.

What else am I missing?

Does the teen need to graduate early from high school to get invite?

Message 109 of 122 (187 Views)

★★★ Novice

No because then they are no longer a high schooler and won’t get invited to any parties at all anymore including the pre prom parties.

Message 110 of 122 (174 Views)