Re: battlefield 3 limited edition

by ragnarok013

Original Post

battlefield 3 limited edition

★★★ Newbie

i have a trouble, please help me.a friend give me battlefield 3 limited edition, (american version) you know the game that contains back to karkand, so i went to the store to download the dlc but it says that i have to paid 14.99, and sorry for the bad english

Message 1 of 4 (107 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)

Anonymous

@rafaelcapo99 wrote:

i have a trouble, please help me.a friend give me battlefield 3 limited edition, (american version) you know the game that contains back to karkand, so i went to the store to download the dlc but it says that i have to paid 14.99, and sorry for the bad english

Hi,

was it a used (console) game? If so, you can play the core game by downloading

the free online pass from the store, but the DLC is probably already registered on your friends

account.

Message 3 of 4 (100 Views)

Insmithereens is 100% correct, the Limited Edition was only available during the first run in late 2011 so you most likely have a pre-owned copy (especially since your friend gave it to you).  That means that the online pass code that the B2K entitlement is tied to has already been redeemed by the original owner.  B2K is not on disc so the disc is no different than the standard edition, so if the game is indeed pre-owned you will have to buy B2K if you want to play it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)