WHY?.....

by xambitionx22

Original Post

WHY?.....

★★★ Newbie
I just got premium and I was so f****** excited to put the code when I entered it it worked and I popped in bf3 and downloaded all the map packs but then I downloaded all and none of my map packs come out is nerve racking and also I only got one thing the knife and that's it and it also said that I can play the map because its saids that I don't have it HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!
Message 1 of 3 (110 Views)

Re: WHY?.....

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)

Re: WHY?.....

You are on PS3, did you install the expansions by going to the games section of the XMB and clicking on each of the bubbles after they downloaded? 

Here are the instructions on how to install everything as a Premium member, look this over and then see if you followed the steps.  You may even wish to re-download the expansions if you are having problems.

After you redeem your Premium code make sure that you restart BF3 and upon restarting at the main title screen you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium and you will have a Premium background.  From the main title screen go to the BF3 in game store and download the DLC expansions covered by Premium via the Premium tab of the BF3 in game store then close and restart BF3.  After the expansions download go to the games portion of the XMB and click on each expansion's bubble to install the game.  After each expansion has been fully downloaded and installed restart BF3.  At this point you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion.  Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter by clicking R3 and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)