Re: purple pack only white/blue items and heirloom question

by jf3nbena2k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

purple pack only white/blue items and heirloom question

★★★ Novice

2 questions:

1. i opened purple shark pack and got only white and blue items. Am i not supposed to get at least 1 purple?

2. how can i find out number of apex packs i need to open to 500 and free heirloom?

thanks

purplepackblueitems.png

Message 1 of 3 (238 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @jf3nbena2k,

Thanks for the screenshot! That definitely looks off, but I was able to track down the pack that was opened here to see what may have happened.

It looks like you may have been shown a different skin than was actually added to your collection. From what I'm seeing here, the skin added to your collection from this pack was actually the epic Spitfire skin Off the Grid.

I'm seeing this skin was added to your collection shortly before your post. This is (clearly) not the skin in your screenshot however, which looks to be the rare quality Solar Flare skin for the Spitfire. That one you've had on your account since 2019. 

Can you take a look in your collection to check for the Off the Grid skin and see if it's there? It looks like the wrong skin may have been displayed during the pack opening, but I do see the correct skin was added to your collection and should be available.

Off the Grid

Spoiler
offthegrid.png

Solar Flare

Spoiler
solarflare.png

As far as the pack counter, there is not a way to track the exact number needed unfortunately, but you can get a rough idea using one of the fan-made pack calculators below.

Apex Packs Calc + Apex Tools | GotAHopUpHere.com (zarandona.com)

Apex Pack Calculator (apexlegendsstatus.com)

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @jf3nbena2k,

Thanks for the screenshot! That definitely looks off, but I was able to track down the pack that was opened here to see what may have happened.

It looks like you may have been shown a different skin than was actually added to your collection. From what I'm seeing here, the skin added to your collection from this pack was actually the epic Spitfire skin Off the Grid.

I'm seeing this skin was added to your collection shortly before your post. This is (clearly) not the skin in your screenshot however, which looks to be the rare quality Solar Flare skin for the Spitfire. That one you've had on your account since 2019. 

Can you take a look in your collection to check for the Off the Grid skin and see if it's there? It looks like the wrong skin may have been displayed during the pack opening, but I do see the correct skin was added to your collection and should be available.

Off the Grid

Spoiler
offthegrid.png

Solar Flare

Spoiler
solarflare.png

As far as the pack counter, there is not a way to track the exact number needed unfortunately, but you can get a rough idea using one of the fan-made pack calculators below.

Apex Packs Calc + Apex Tools | GotAHopUpHere.com (zarandona.com)

Apex Pack Calculator (apexlegendsstatus.com)

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for answer.

Off the Grid skin was in my library, but it didn't have the red dot as new skins have before you click on them, so i'm not sure if it is new.

Solar Flare had the red dot, unfortunately forgot to screenshot both skins before making changes.

Ed

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)