Re: titanfall and your meaningless case ID 13687376

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

titanfall stuck on loading screen case ID 13687376

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

OK i have been on the live chat twice now and followed there suggestions to resolve problem with connection timed out after one round of game is played and i am still having problems i have forwarded my port and cleaned temp folder and disabled upnp , i have disabled all  programs not part of system startup and done clean boot and game is still not loading after the first round . a solution to this problem would be greatfull.

case ID 13687376

Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is Answer HQ.  The Help Center doesn't work for us and we don't work for them.  This is a game players' self-help website, and we issue no numbers from here about anything.  We cannot open player accounts, nor can we access any trouble reports.  Your case number is meaningless on this website. 

https://help.ea.com/   

Message 2 of 5 (240 Views)

Re: titanfall stuck on loading screen case ID 13687376

Hero (Retired)

Try to contact them again to hopefully once and for all resolve this problem.

1) Pick the device you need help with.
2) Select the topic your problem falls under, and provide some more information on the issue.
3) Select 'Live Chat' or 'Call Me' depending on what is available, and what you would prefer.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)

★ Apprentice

@ Gorath_the_Elder     your post is meaningless to me,    live chat told me to come here for more help if  you cant give positive help then dont reply to posts !!

Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You or the fool from Help Center wants to turn this place into a magical "support" device that it cannot be

Apollo_v7 wrote:

Try to contact them again to hopefully once and for all resolve this problem.

1) Pick the device you need help with.
2) Select the topic your problem falls under, and provide some more information on the issue.
3) Select 'Live Chat' or 'Call Me' depending on what is available, and what you would prefer.

Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)