Titanfall Issues (Xbox 360)

by estaban216

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall Issues (Xbox 360)

★★ Newbie
Not exactly sure how this works, but this post is to hopefully let the developers know about issues I and some friends have experienced playing Titanfall. There's been a few, so I hope this can get to them somehow.

Issue 1: Losing connection during games
This one happens a lot. Way more than it should. Most of the time you would expect the host to have bad connection or disconnect from the game, which can ruin it for everyone, but this happens way too often to just be that. From what I have noticed, most of the time it happens is when there is a lot going on in one spot of the game. There has been times where the game would lag just a bit before disconnecting. Usually a lot of titans using cluster missiles, the arc cannon, and some other weapons that have a lot of graphic effects. I was starting to believe it could be that there is so much going on in such a small area that the game couldn't render it all and disconnected. I do not know if this is the case though. However, it does happen way too often to everyone.

Issue 1.1: Crashing
This one kind of goes along with issue 1 because I am not sure what causes this. Instead of the entire lobby being kicked from a game, sometimes people get kicked and see the start up screens, as if you just put in the disc and started up the game. It crashes altogether and starts again. Note, this usually only happens to one person in the lobby. Again, not sure exactly what that is, but nonetheless, it belongs here.

Issue 2: odd screeching sounds
Sometimes, usually happens in 50% of the games I have, there is a weird screeching sound that almost sounds like some audio file wasn't read right, almost corrupted. When I do hear it, it's always the same. My friends have also said they've heard it on occasion too.

Issue 3: voice prompts in game with headphones
Another issue I have had is that I do not hear the voice prompts from alerts from my Titan or when the person comes up over the map letting you know your Titan is ready through my headphones. Now, the only variable I have here compared to a friend who can hear the prompts is that I have a Dolby surround sound along with my headset. She does not. She can hear the voice prompts, I cannot.

These are the few issues I've seen, most importantly the disconnecting problem. I hope this helps and we'll see a patch update soon!
Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall Issues (Xbox 360)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your very detailed feedback, we will pass it on to the studio. I recommend to post your feedback in the official Respawn forum as well, as we are more the place for help via workarounds with technical issues.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: Titanfall Issues (Xbox 360)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your very detailed feedback, we will pass it on to the studio. I recommend to post your feedback in the official Respawn forum as well, as we are more the place for help via workarounds with technical issues.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)