Stuck in Endless Loading Screen

by RedBeardMcAw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in Endless Loading Screen

★ Apprentice

I am trying to play Titanfall however after I connect and get past the initializing screen, (I connect to one of the first "games found") I then am stuck in an endless loading screen. I have checked task manager and durring this time I have no network activity. I have reinistalled the game and that did not help. I also opened up all of my ports both in windows and on my router to no avail. The game worked fine in beta but now it is not working. If this doesnt get fixed soon I will seek refund. The game seems to be broken on my PC. Note all other online shooters work just fine, BF4, COD Ghosts both work with no problems. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in Endless Loading Screen

EA Live QV Team

Hello all,

You may have already seen me posting similar in a few other threads, but just to be sure we would ask that those of you who are having issues connecting to servers or even getting into matchmaking, please head to the following thread where we are gathering information on such cases.  Please make sure you read through the first post in that thread and supply the information requested there:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Connection-Issues-for-Xbox-One-and-PC/td-p/2484896

Also note, I am marking this as a solution merely for visibility purposes.

Thanks,

Sutii

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (1,133 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Just to make sure that we have all the easy troubleshooting steps covered first ... Please uninstall the Origin client and redownload and reinstall it. You can get the latest Origin client here: http://www.origin.com/download

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,196 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have done that to no avail....

Message 3 of 8 (1,188 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is this a common issue? Should I seek refund, is this being looked at?

Message 4 of 8 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too have this same problem. I waited the 50g download two times to make sure it wasn't on my end. I even tried different servers that I saw twitch streamers play on and still stuck in the endless loading screen.
Message 5 of 8 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem I get through the lobby game selection and matchmaking, as soon as matchmaking is done it goes to the loading screen picture and stays there. sometime3s it freezes but most the time it will just tell me that the connection timed out. Sometimes I will get in the game fore like a split second but then it times out. I have reinstalled several times and did the same for origin. Also did everything ea told me to try first.

Message 6 of 8 (1,100 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello all,

You may have already seen me posting similar in a few other threads, but just to be sure we would ask that those of you who are having issues connecting to servers or even getting into matchmaking, please head to the following thread where we are gathering information on such cases.  Please make sure you read through the first post in that thread and supply the information requested there:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Connection-Issues-for-Xbox-One-and-PC/td-p/2484896

Also note, I am marking this as a solution merely for visibility purposes.

Thanks,

Sutii

Message 7 of 8 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DICE is absolutely useless

Message 8 of 8 (921 Views)