REWARDING PLAYERS FOR Reaching Top Of Their Respective Leaderboards

by infinitejspace74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

REWARDING PLAYERS FOR Reaching Top Of Their Respective Leaderboards

★★★ Newbie

Yes community of TitanFall and respective developers. I propose their should be a reward mechanism app that rewards players in multiplayer with microsoft prizes and microsoft points for maintaining top leaderboard positions. This idea needs to be really put forth and implemented. I would go on to say that the top leaderboard spots would be in the top 100 and pointys would reawarded would be example spot 100 to 90 gets 50 microsoft points every month or $5 dollars every month deposited into a players alloted account. Top 10 spots including #1 woiuld have a choice of prizes! Anyhow this is a marvelous idea and should be part of the XBOX experience, thank you!-INFINITEJSPACE74

Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: REWARDING PLAYERS FOR Reaching Top Of Their Respective Leaderboards

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. As Answer HQ is a platform where experienced gamer provide help for mostly technical issues, I recommend to jump over to the official Respawn website to share your opinion to the developers over there: www.respawn.com/forum

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. As Answer HQ is a platform where experienced gamer provide help for mostly technical issues, I recommend to jump over to the official Respawn website to share your opinion to the developers over there: www.respawn.com/forum

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for responding to my serious Titanfall video game inquiry as I have created a Respawn account and have embarked on contacting Respawns team about these essential I think best missing parts in the game structure. Lets really hope that Respawn sees the lights on the Titan idea here! Again thank you for giving me the direction to try to make these ideas a living breathing moving experience reality! -InfiniteJSpace74

Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)