Permanently mute a lobby?

by ForrestFox

Original Post

Permanently mute a lobby?

★ Novice

Is it a bug, or did the designers make it a feature that the rooms that I've previously muted gets unmuted between every match?
Its anoying that I have to mute the lobby between every friggin game. Frown
I klick the "Mute all"-button then join a match, and as soon as the match is over and the scoreboard starts racking up my achievements, I start hearing screams/shouts/coughs/noices and need to close down the scoreboard to mute the same lobby again. I guess I could set the voice volume to 0, but then I'd not be able to hear voices of the ones that I DO want to hear.. a bit of a catch-22 :/
I would preciate if you could give me some advice how to permanently mute a lobby, or if you could bring it up with the dev-team so they can patch it in the future?

Thanks and best regards
- A player who hates to communicate with randoms

Oh, and as a bonus question, could you please fire your developers? Since they obviously DONT listen to the gamers complaints from earlier releases (the above issue was adressed at least as early as in 2012 in a post I found on the forum here, and still the same issue is being repeated today. You would think the developers would listen to the critics and make an effort to improve, but nooo...). No? Ah well, could you at least threaten them with fire and coal and make them shape up before they release another game? Looks so stupid when they make misstakes like this :D

Message 1 of 1 (230 Views)