Re: Connection to server timed out every time

by FrankieTBolt

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Archi

Hi, I've tried all the solutions u've advised and yet since the last two weeks, I've been getting "Connection to server timed out" error within 5 seconds of getting launched into a battle on my PC. Why's this happening? Please can you get this damn thing fixed or can I have a full refund asap somehow? I feel totally duped. The game was working perfectly fine the first few weeks of my getting it around Dec. And since the last week or so, it's been throwing me out of the battle with Connection to server timed out  msgs. There's been no changes made to the net connection at home, the router or my PC. But Titanfall 2 has had an update I'm pretty sure. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating. If you can't help get it fixed, can you at least help me get a full refund?

Thanks

Message 11 of 13 (179 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @FrankieTBolt 

Sorry for those connection issues. Have you tried to load your system with the Clean Boot?  

As for refund, we can`t manage individual accounts on our forum, the best I can do for you is to refer to this article on the refund policy or suggest to get in touch with EA Advisor https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 12 of 13 (158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Archi

My system has been clean booted too. All other EA/Origin games work perfectly fine INCLUDING Titanfall 1 without ANY server connection issues whatsoever.

Why is it so hard for you and EA to understand and accept that the problem lies with Titanfall 2 and/or EA servers itself? Why in the world are you guys in such denial?

Do you realise the bad press, negativity and the irretrievable damage you are doing to your loyal PAYING fans? I got myself a deluxe version of Titanfall 2 with NO WAY WHATSOEVER to play it. Please, for heavens sakes, stop denying there is a problem and get fixing it please. If Titanfall 1 can work, why not Titanfall 2????????

Message 13 of 13 (151 Views)