No Lifestyle Points for watching daily ads

by flowerfun

Original Post

No Lifestyle Points for watching daily ads

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'm having the same problem as the previous poster and for at least the same amount of time.

To be clear, my problem is with the daily ads that you reach just by clicking the flashing icon when you open the game — not the ads in the store, but the daily six or seven videos you can run through in exchange for simoleons, experience points and lifestyle points.

Until last spring, I'd always get 2 LP's out of the six or seven ads that popped up. Since last spring, I've seen zero LP's in the mix. 

Because of this frustrating situation, I've all but given up on playing Sims FreePlay now. I open it every now and then to see if free LP's are back in my daily rewards. They're not. Sure, I can earn LP in other ways, but I liked knowing I could easily get 2 LP's every day just by turning the game on and clicking through the video ads for a few minutes.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone may have for fixing this problem before I drop the game all together. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,239 Views)

Re: No Lifestyle Points for watching daily ads

★★★★★ Novice

Hi  flowerfun, daily ads rewards have been changed lately. Now LP points are rare, and you mostly get experience and simoleons. Sometimes inside lots you can find a young boy who deliver newspaper. You can watch extras videos and you can earn simoleons, lifestyle point, LP point, and even some furniture. Now if  you would like to earn more LP points you have to proceed for longer ways (hobbies, leveling up your city value, etc..). I do not think it is something that need to be fixed though, but just a change of plans from EA so you may spend some real money on the game to get more LPs. But of course this is only my opinion, and we should wait for others! Standard smile 

Message 2 of 4 (1,218 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you Magenzia. At least I know I'm not alone in experiencing this.

You get used to things being a certain way after you reach Level 54 of a game!!

Message 3 of 4 (1,207 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@flowerfun

If you're not playing the game just because you don't get two free LPs a day then, you're missing out on a lot of events and you probably should quit checking because it was a change and the free LPs through those daily videos are not coming back. 

I make anywhere from five to ten LPs a day just by having my sims do the cooking hobby. I usually have about ten working the hobby. They the one, five, or twenty minute meals, depending on how much time I have. At night they're gardening and during the day they are at work except for the four elderly. If I really need a lot of LPs because of an event then every teen, adult, and elderly are cooking for a day or so. I have two dedicated houses set up just for this hobby I've posted a screenshot of one of them. 

I'm not saying you need to do this, I'm just trying to show you how you can earn LPs without spending money.

Message 4 of 4 (1,205 Views)