Game crashes when working with basement

by darrenvox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes when working with basement

★ Novice

Just recently I went into the game to work on making a basement bigger in one of my houses but when I went to click on making the room/basement area bigger, the game froze and all buttons were untapable. 

I was able to close the game and close other apps but then went back in and the same error occurred...

would love to know that this is just me but if it isn't then maybe you need to find a way to fix

Message 1 of 4 (650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crashes when working with basement

★ Novice

Actually I left it for a while and came back it was fixed...could have been overheating of the iPad ...I don't know

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (677 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@darrenvox

you can can try rebooting your device or restarting your game app. If that doesn't work then you can save your game to the cloud and reinstall the game. If not of this works you should contact support. http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/INFORMATION-The-Sims-FreePlay-Support/td-p/1877383

Message 2 of 4 (626 Views)

★ Novice

Actually I left it for a while and came back it was fixed...could have been overheating of the iPad ...I don't know

Message 3 of 4 (678 Views)

EA Staff

Glad to hear that the issue was resolved!

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions in the future Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (575 Views)