help - how can I email customer support

by artemisplayer2

Original Post

help - how can I email customer support

★★★ Newbie

I'm desperately trying to find out how to contact customer support for sims 3 store (lost account issues). I've tried EVERYTHING on the 'get back in the game/contact us' pages but the only options that ever come up are either to post to this forum or to wait several hours by my computer to engage in a live chat with an advisor, which I really don't want to do. Does anyone know how I can email customer support directly - surely there must be a way??!!!   Many thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: help - how can I email customer support

★★★★ Guide

Live Chat is not usually a wait of several hours. Just open up the live chat window and busy yourself with something else whilst the time drops down. The most I've had to wait is about 50 mins.

There is also usually a telephone option, but you may have to wait in a queue if you ring them too. If you want to try, usually if you select Origin, Account/Registration and then PC you will be given the telephone number underneath the Answer HQ option.

Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: help - how can I email customer support

★★★ Newbie

Where do you find chat option, I am ready to quit because opf no support and no way to contact billing service professio0nal. They charged me too much.

Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)