Re: Cannot Connect

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Connect

★★★ Newbie

Dear all,

I had the “cannot connect” issue. I am quite clueless of this. The game will won’t load at the first go, then a little window telling about the cannot connect popped up, I clicked reconnect, then the game will load normally for 3 seconds and have my IOS Game Center logged in, then the game failed to connect again and never connect thereafter. This happened since 15 hours ago and never solved afterwards, and I never had this problem before yesterday. I am using IOS 17.0.3 with IPhone 15 Pro in China (As I played several month without VPN, I assume this game does not need VPN to connect due to Chinese Firewall).

Please advise and help me ASAP. Thank you for your help and time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Andy

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Andy121321 

Unfortunately, we can't solve your problem through the forums.

Please contact support. Follow the instructions in this post: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Andy121321 

Unfortunately, we can't solve your problem through the forums.

Please contact support. Follow the instructions in this post: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

Community Manager

@Andy121321 The game does not need VPN connection for any reason other than if the player is unable to connect from where they currently are. If you happen to be in a location without wifi, or lets say in an area where data connection is not strong, there is no real reason to use a VPN.

If you reboot the device, and try different connections, please follow the steps listed above.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)