payment

by RechPech

Original Post

payment

★★ Novice

i can´t pay with paypal... the option is not there ... whats wrong? and what can i do?

btw im from Mexico i dont know if its wrong because of that 
Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)

Re: payment

★ Pro

Where are you trying to buy the item that you want? On Origin or the Sims 3 store? If it's on Origin try uninstalling and then installing again. If its on the Sims 3 store, try clearing your browser's cache, if it still doesn't appear, try using another internet browser. If you keep having the same problem then please contact EA's customer service so that they can see if there's an issue with your account.  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Scroll down the page to the bottom, on the right side choose your country, then scroll back up and fill in the steps, you'll be given ways to contact them for help: a message, live chat or phone number (depending on what country you're in).

Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)

★★ Novice

im trying to buy it from origin web page, im from mexico so my origin web page is in spanish i dont know if that is the cause.

Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

★ Pro

I'm in Portugal, my page is in portuguese and I have the paypal option available, so the country and language are not the problem. I'm going to tell you what my options are. I think that the words are the same as in spanish, I'll put the translation in english next to it, see if the same actions appear to you. I select the game that and want to buy and press ''Comprar'' (buy), next it shows me my ''Carrinho de compras'' (shopping cart) with the items that I choose to buy. I click on ''Pagar'' (pay), next it loads a screen to choose between Credit Card, ClickandBuy and PayPal. If PayPal option doesn't appear to you, then you need to contact EA's customer support and explain that to them. You can see the link to contact them in my previous reply.

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)