Why is the 3ds Sims 3 pets game unavailable

by Hexedvoid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is the 3ds Sims 3 pets game unavailable

★★ Newbie

Afternoon whomever I am connecting to. I am just interested on why your sims 3 pets is unavailable on Nintendo 3ds eShop despite having a “now available” banner over it. I have contacted Nintendo support and they have pointed me into your direction. For sims to be very important to me; it is really disheartening to see that it is randomly unavailable.

Message 1 of 3 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is the 3ds Sims 3 pets game unavailable

Community Manager
@Hexedvoid Wanted to give an update, I passed along what was happening to our team and we were able to confirm that for the 3DS. The Sims 3/Sims 3 pets does not have a digital purchase option.

You would need to purchase a physical copy in order to get access to the game. The page you are looking at is a store page about the game, but if you search The Sims 3 on the EShop home page, you should see if say something along the lines of retail only.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Hexedvoid Thank you for letting us know about this, to confirm I know parts of the Eshop have been made limited. What region are you in?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (487 Views)

Community Manager
@Hexedvoid Wanted to give an update, I passed along what was happening to our team and we were able to confirm that for the 3DS. The Sims 3/Sims 3 pets does not have a digital purchase option.

You would need to purchase a physical copy in order to get access to the game. The page you are looking at is a store page about the game, but if you search The Sims 3 on the EShop home page, you should see if say something along the lines of retail only.

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (463 Views)