Registration code entered but have not received premium Pets or Seasons content as promised

by mandolynaloudin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Registration code entered but have not received premium Pets or Seasons content as promised

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA Answer HQ,

I recently purchased The Sims 3 Pets and Seasons, installed them correctly, registered online with proper codes, was told I did it correctly and that the content (Atomic Age-themed pet items and Additional Content for Seasons game) would be available for download in Purchase History, however....nothing showed up for downloading.  I had also purchased three other (five total) expansion packs and registered them as well (Monte Vista, Supernatural, Showtime) and THEY worked and delivered the premium content as promised....but not Pets or Seasons.  Please help by providing information on how to obtain the items promised or by delivering the content in Purchase History for me to download (that would be BOONY!) Thanks ever so much!!

FYI-Origins account and My Page in My Account/My Profile shows the game listed AND registered.  So....there should be no logical reason as to why the content is not available for download in Purchase History section, right? I tried re-completing the registration procedure, but as always, was told that serial numbers were invalid because it has indeed already been registered.

So...break down:

Supernatural-registered and Plants Vs. Zombies content delivered and downloaded

Monte Vista-registered and Monte Vista world delivered and downloaded

Showtime-registered and Limited Edition Venue and Stage delivered and downloaded

Seasons-registered but no content for download in Purchase History

Pets-registered but no content for download in Purchase History

Thanks for assisting me! I really appreciate the time and effort!

Sincerely,

Mandolyn Loudin

Message 1 of 4 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Registration code entered but have not received premium Pets or Seasons content as promised

★★★ Newbie

So these are the ones EA was talking about?  If so, AWESOME, thank you!  I really appreciate it...

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

All Replies

Re: Registration code entered but have not received premium Pets or Seasons content as promised

Hero (Retired)

sometimes it can take up to five minutes for content to show up in the purchae history if it doesn't show up after that logging out and back in helps anyway i'm a player helping out here or at least try to Standard smile links to your downloads

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13793&index=0&productId=OF...

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13146&index=0&productId=OF...

Message 2 of 4 (144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So these are the ones EA was talking about?  If so, AWESOME, thank you!  I really appreciate it...

Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

Hero (Retired)

those are the ones they were mentioning...your most welcome happy simming Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)