Processor object doesn't appear while in buy mode

by Intell45

Original Post

Processor object doesn't appear while in buy mode

★ Novice

Hi,

Recently I reinstalled my game (World Adventure, Ambitions + Supernatural) and was trying to create a new tomb. While the properly codes are activated (testingcheatsenabled true + buydebug), I placed the processor (the object looking like a computer) on the lot, activated comportement with tomb objects.

When I go in live mode the object disapear, which is the expected comportement, but when I go back in buy mode, the object doesn't reappear, which wasn't the comportement expected. This comportement blocks me from creating a tomb since I can't test the behaviors.

I updated my game to the last patch after that, but it keeps happening again. I also don't have any custom content nor Store objects installed in my game.

I hope someone have a solution for me,

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Processor object doesn't appear while in buy mode

★ Novice

Nobody has an idea? The only problem is that the object doesn't reappear, if there is a way to make invisible objects appear, I would be fine too!

Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: Processor object doesn't appear while in buy mode

★ Novice

I uninstall the game, and made an installation juste with World Adventures, and checked. It works perfectly, but when I update the game, it doesn't work anymore.

Message 3 of 3 (216 Views)