Password and installation problems

by scoopr9

Original Post

Password and installation problems

★★★ Newbie

I have bought the Sims Worlds Bundle CD.  I already have the original Sims3, The Seasons game and the Island Paradise game.  When I put in the Bundle Worlds game disc, it comes up with the language selection (I choose English), then it asks if I read the privacy rules (I click on the appropriate spot) and then, when prompted, I click the install.  It immediately comes up with the screen to select "finish".  Then it says that it is installed (doesn't' let me put in the code numbers within the jewel case).  I then try to play the game (with the Hidden Springs CD disc in) and it comes up with the warning:  CD is not found.  Please insert the Island Paradise disc.  Why can't I download this game from the Hidden Springs disc?  I've also tried the Monte Vista disc.  Same problem. 

So I try to log in.  I try my password.  I guess it is wrong.  So I click on "I forgot my password" and another screen comes up asking me to log in using the password that I don't know!  It is a vicious cycle.  I can't get a new password because I don't know my old password and Origin won't email me what my old password was! 

Stacey Cooper

Message 1 of 3 (194 Views)

Re: Password and installation problems

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I am not sure where this belongs? I know it is not a Pogo game.
Hope I moved it to the right forum.

Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: Password and installation problems

Hero (Retired)

Sims 3 requires the latest released to market dvd in the drive to play.

Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)