No option to Check In to Resort after buying Paradise Island Digital Download from Origin

by Schwarzkommando

Original Post

No option to Check In to Resort after buying Paradise Island Digital Download from Origin

★ Novice

This is probably related to the issues with no Playable Ports, but I don't have an option to Check In to any resorts.

I commented on the other issue also.

This is reminding me of the whole Sim City fiasco.

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Re: No option to Check In to Resort after buying Paradise Island Digital Download from Origin

★★★ Apprentice

I had a mod that increased how many townies came to community lots that made resorts and ports not work. Try checking if you have a mod like that. If not, try taking out different mods and see which one affects the game. I took out the 50% of them, saw there was no change, so I knew the problem mod was still in the game. Took another 50% out and so on until I found the problem mod. 

Also when you check, start a new game DON'T CHECK MODS WITH YOUR CURRENT GAME. Go to main menu, click the plus sign and start a new island paradiso. When you fix it, go back to your current family and copy to bin so you can play them in the new island paradiso.

Please post if this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)