Island Paradise freezing

by jsdavidson2011

Original Post

Island Paradise freezing

★★★ Newbie

I have had no problems with running sims 3 on my newish computer and have a good running computer, however after installing sims island paradise the game freezes every 5 to 10 seconds, its frustrating, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ive also uninstalled other expansion packs and lowered the graphics, i have also removed bad caches and tried to reset sims, none of these have worked, please help....

Message 1 of 2 (60 Views)

Re: Island Paradise freezing

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

first try the reset all sims cheat as there may be stuck sims somewhere you can't see unfortunely island paradse is full of lag and routeing issues

to reset all sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim *   (inculding the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims inculdeing your own make sure your own aren't doing anything important cancel their acton q

see crin's post here with some tips that may help edit to add the last post by crin

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Variety-of-glitches-occurring-since-installing-Island-Paradise/m...

Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)