How to move say 40 apples from fridge to invintory

by DCclanMaster

Original Post

How to move say 40 apples from fridge to invintory

★ Novice

I have found a new glitch or w/e bs it is. Basicly i made my own garden to get 1,000 perfect of each item plantable so that i could never worry again and have good meals and life nice. However when i tried to make a meal i was unable to as it would stand a distance from the fridge but not move any furthur and not do anything but still have the command open. If you then right click the command to cancel it then would have a tantrum of he cannot move there or something blocking. I moved the fridge to new places and locations but no help. So i thort many the oversized fridge has glitched itsself. However moving over 1,000 items from bulk move is either guna do same thing or takes me like 5 min to move that much at once. So i need to find out how to move say 200 of each item to lower quantity to try to find a way to get the food out.

I did run a test to get a new fridge and just try making a meal without moving items over and that worked. However the full fridge is broken. I can open the fridge and move items into it but i cant actually use the fridge due to this problem. And moving 200 of them 1 by 1 is well not guna happen

Message 1 of 5 (166 Views)

Re: How to move say 40 apples from fridge to invintory

Hero (Retired)

have you tried the take all or where the corner of the items your selecting  in the fridge looks like  folded paper grab that corner it should move all of the selected item into your inventory also do you have the wood fire oven and the japanese grill in the kitchen of your sims house if so just sell those see if your sim can use the fridge again then buy a new woodfire oven and grill place back in the kitchen

Message 2 of 5 (157 Views)

★ Novice

Na, not talking bout moving all just a specific amount. I fixed my fridge issue finding out it was buged so a new 1 solved that. However im moving to a new place im building which has 4 or so kitchens and well i have 1,000+ perfect of each plantable item and want to devide that to each fridge without having to go 1 by 1.

Message 3 of 5 (153 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i think you will have to do 1x1 a pity we don't have an take x amount of item to the inventory as i'm the same with my gardener and cook when they have a lot of items in the fridge or inventory but maybe you could post something about that in the ideas section of the forum

Message 4 of 5 (150 Views)

★ Novice

might aswell. Hopfully its added in by the time my family moves to the new house

Message 5 of 5 (146 Views)