Glitch [XBOX 360]

by Purple-Sticker02

Original Post

Glitch [XBOX 360]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My burglar alarm is going off even when I'm not getting robbed it is not letting me go into build & buy or leave my house at all what do I do?

Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)

Re: Glitch

Hero (Retired)

@Purple-Sticker02 try resetting everyone

• open cheat console (shift, ctrl, c)
  • type in: resetSim *
  • hit enter

I know there's a cheat to get around the fact that it won't allow you to go into build/buy, but I cannot remember for the life of me what it's called right now. @rumbutter do you remember? The reset should help though

Also, don't know if it works entirely in live mode (can't remember yet again), but try the following cheat:

• type in: testingcheatsenabled true (use "false" to turn it off later)
  • hit enter
  • shift-click on the burglar alarm and select delete
Message 2 of 5 (275 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SandArcher wrote:

@Purple-Sticker02 try resetting everyone

• type in: resetSim *
  • hit enter

I know there's a cheat to get around the fact that it won't allow you to go into build/buy, but I cannot remember for the life of me what it's called right now. @rumbutter do you remember? The reset should help though

Also, don't know if it works entirely in live mode (can't remember yet again), but try the following cheat:

• type in: testingcheatsenabled true (use "false" to turn it off later)
  • hit enter
  • shift-click on the burglar alarm and select delete

you rang ? :D

emmm yep try ctrl+shift+c hold all three together then in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen  type in AlwaysAllowBuildBuy true (hit enter)  then ctrl+shift+c moveobjects on then try grab the alarm and delete it turn the cheats off in reverse order moveobjects off  and AlwaysAllowBuildBuy false

Message 3 of 5 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The console is 360 not PC
Message 4 of 5 (257 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)