Re: Copying battlefront II from my laptop to PC (EA app)

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Copying battlefront II from my laptop to PC (EA app)

★★★ Newbie

I have downloaded Battlefront II in my laptop. I wanted to move the game to my PC without having to download (90 GB) again!! I copied downloaded files to the download location of my PC and tried to download it (hopefully expecting that it would verify files like other "normal" apps would do). But downloading starts from scratch!!!

It does not verify/repair already existing files. Instead of forming Dip_Staged files in the download locations (same files downloading again). How do I copy my game to the PC without downloading 90 GB all again!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Sorry to say, the game was not designed to do what you are trying to do. You will need to do a full install on PC.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Sorry to say, the game was not designed to do what you are trying to do. You will need to do a full install on PC.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)