Real Racing 3: I lost my save after upgrade.

by 92ax6m5wt6jf

Original Post

Real Racing 3: I lost my save after upgrade.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

QUESTION FOR REAL RACING 3

Hello to the Real Racing 3 developers, thanks for this cool game and I enjoy it so much, but recently I got a problem which annoying me a lot.

I have keep working on this game since couple month ago, and I have completed some units and get some cars, that wasn't much but I get them all by myself and I do enjoy the process of it.

However weeks ago, due to the game upgrade, while I'm base in China mainland where the Real Racing 3 game cannot be found in ios app store, I can't open the game for a while. Luckly I found an US apple id, then deleted the old version of RR3 and downloaded the new (with the US ios account). 

p.s. The US apple id is a new and empty account but not belong to anyone else (I suppose), and I only login the account with my app store but not with the icloud.

When I open the game again and download my previous data and record, it wasn't seems exactly like what I had, some of the units and cars which I haven't got yet has been unlocked now (some are even highly completed), and some of them were lost that I used to have them already. Long in short, after I upgrade the new RR3 and download the data, I accidently received the record which combines mine and the data of someone else, but not 100% of mine.

Again, I enjoy the process of the game far more than the resault, even though I got much more fency cars and loads of money (more than I uesd to have), I do hope to get my own record back. Wish the problem could be solved and thank you for reading! 

Message 1 of 1 (246 Views)