word whomp

by algirl51

Original Post

Accepted Solution

word whomp

★★ Novice

I played word whomp. and I won 10 games on level 3 and I did not receive my badge or my 2,000 tokens. so what happens now how do I e-mail some one about this, 

Message 2 of 15 (470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: word whomp

Hero (Retired)

I gave you the link in my last post to you

Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

View in thread

Message 14 of 15 (627 Views)

All Replies

word whomp

★★ Novice

I played word whomp  and won 10 games on skill level 3 and I did not get my badge  or my 2,000 tokens. I wont my badge and my tokens.

Message 1 of 15 (472 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@algirl51,

I'm assuming you mean the current weekly challenge 'Golden Rule' badge?

Has the badge progress been showing correctly on your account as you've been playing the game? What stage is it currently showing at?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 15 (461 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did it show your progress in the chat screen? Did it pop up and show you had won the badge?

Message 4 of 15 (460 Views)

★★ Novice

it showed my progress but it did not give me my badge or my tokens. I just wont my badge golden rule and my 2,000 tokens.

Message 5 of 15 (457 Views)

★★ Novice

it showed my progress but did not give me my golden rule badge or my 2,000 tokens.

Message 6 of 15 (454 Views)

Hero (Retired)

What stage is it currently showing at?

i.e. how many wins does it show?

Message 7 of 15 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

it showed all 10 BUT NO BADGE OR TOKENS I JUST WONT MY BADGE AND TOKENS OK. THANK YOU

Message 8 of 15 (452 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Perhaps you could take a screenshot of your badge progress showing 10 as you stated...(i have to admit I've never seen that before), and send it to Customer Service...

Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

The AHQ here is a player to player forum for in game & technical issues.

Thanks & Good Luck...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 9 of 15 (441 Views)

★★ Novice

LOOK I CANT TAKE A PICTURE IT IS NOT SHOWING UP. I JUST WONT MY BADGE AND MY TOKENS. HOW HARD IS THAT .I WON 10 GAMES ON SKILL LEVEL 3. ALL I WONT IS MY BADGE AND MY TOKENS.OK

Message 10 of 15 (430 Views)