Re: trizzle not keeping score

by HOCK9952

Original Post

Accepted Solution

trizzle not keeping score

★★ Novice

"trizzle" is not giving credit when level 10 is reached...for the reaching 10 trophy.

Message 1 of 5 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@LMLuce  @EA_Roger Did you already earn the badge or did your badge progress reset? The information displayed on the Home Page may differ from your actual badge progress.

Please check your Profile’s Badges tab first.

Go to your Profile Page > Scroll Down > Locate the Badges Tab 

profile.JPG

badges_tab.jpg

Your latest badges should appear.

or you can:

Click on the Badges link below your mini on the Pogo home screen

badge_profile.JPG

I'M PLAYING AN EMBEDDED GAME BUT CHAT'S NOT WORKING! 

This information is from ccboots56:     When the chat window does not show, you can still check your badges 

in embedded games.  Click on the challenge tab under the game and you should see your progress for each badge activated for that game. After you check your progress, click over to another tab while you play the game so that the progress will update.

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥  Happy Pogoing! Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!  ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @9493817,

I'm sorry to hear about that, I was actually playing trizzle myself this morning without any issues, although I'm seeing dolls everywhere now. :eahigh_file:

Can you confirm whether or not you are still missing you in-game rewards?

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 2 of 5 (195 Views)

★★ Novice

it was for the "doll collector" badge...while the opening screen showed my progress stuck at 117 mega matches for 3 days, the badge was awarded even tho i was not informed...i kept my own count til the goal of 210 and sure enuf, the badge was in my album...thanks for you interest, it's all good.

Message 3 of 5 (185 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@LMLuce, thanks for getting back to us on this, I'm glad to hear you now have managed to get a hold of your missing badge. Standard smile

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 4 of 5 (172 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LMLuce  @EA_Roger Did you already earn the badge or did your badge progress reset? The information displayed on the Home Page may differ from your actual badge progress.

Please check your Profile’s Badges tab first.

Go to your Profile Page > Scroll Down > Locate the Badges Tab 

profile.JPG

badges_tab.jpg

Your latest badges should appear.

or you can:

Click on the Badges link below your mini on the Pogo home screen

badge_profile.JPG

I'M PLAYING AN EMBEDDED GAME BUT CHAT'S NOT WORKING! 

This information is from ccboots56:     When the chat window does not show, you can still check your badges 

in embedded games.  Click on the challenge tab under the game and you should see your progress for each badge activated for that game. After you check your progress, click over to another tab while you play the game so that the progress will update.

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥  Happy Pogoing! Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!  ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Message 5 of 5 (170 Views)