Re: spades

by popper2599

Original Post

Accepted Solution

spades

★★★ Newbie

how do you change the settings on the game?

Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@popper2599 

Don't hit Play People or Play Robots because those have pre-set options that you can't change.

Choose a chat room in the Chat Rooms tab. You'll get a little window with tables. Sit at an empty table and you'll get the table options menu so that you can change the options to what you want.

If you want to just play robots, you need to set the table to private and type in a table password so that no one can sit unless you give them the password.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note that, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@popper2599 

Don't hit Play People or Play Robots because those have pre-set options that you can't change.

Choose a chat room in the Chat Rooms tab. You'll get a little window with tables. Sit at an empty table and you'll get the table options menu so that you can change the options to what you want.

If you want to just play robots, you need to set the table to private and type in a table password so that no one can sit unless you give them the password.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note that, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks

Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)