reactivating old account

by augustgirl1973

Original Post

Accepted Solution

reactivating old account

★★★ Newbie

I have an old account and my email has changed so I cant reset the password, what number can I call or address do I email to get my old account back??

Message 1 of 6 (903 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: reactivating old account

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

Please contact our support team for help with this as for security reasons we can’t discuss individual accounts on a public forum.

If you click on the following link this will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner - with the details you used to log into this forum), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Account/Registration' from the drop-down list available), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but depending on the time of day and your location, you will be able to send an email or speak to an advisor in ‘Live Chat’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (909 Views)

All Replies

Hello,

Please contact our support team for help with this as for security reasons we can’t discuss individual accounts on a public forum.

If you click on the following link this will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner - with the details you used to log into this forum), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Account/Registration' from the drop-down list available), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but depending on the time of day and your location, you will be able to send an email or speak to an advisor in ‘Live Chat’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 6 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help for my fiancee his account was deactivated and we are trying to see how to reactivate but he has a new one but would like his old one back because he had so many badges andcoins and he hated he lost all of it so i was going to help him  even though we started him a new account and was hoping by now he would be earning badges again his account on the old one was Onions0

Message 3 of 6 (882 Views)

@Onions057

The Onions0 account is still there, though it's no longer a Club Pogo account, I guess the subscription has expired. 

If you have forgotten the password then try the following - Click on this link: https://www.pogo.com/action/pogo/lightreg2-signin.do and click on 'Forgot password or Screen name' - then enter your screen name on the left-hand side of the page under 'Forgot your password'. You'll get an email with a link to follow to reset your password. This reset link is only valid for a limited time, so watch out for the email.

Message 4 of 6 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant pull up hs account and he payed for his pogo and it still doesnt do anything so can we combine these 2 accounts

Message 5 of 6 (869 Views)

@Onions057 

You'd need to contact customer support directly to get help with this. 

Follow these steps to contact a game advisor:

1. Click the link 
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

Message 6 of 6 (865 Views)