not being creditted for Word Whomp Badge

by Scorpmom11091967

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not being creditted for Word Whomp Badge

★★★ Newbie

Word Whomp badge is not creditting for words with POGO, played 3 rounds same result

Message 1 of 7 (509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: not being creditted for Word Whomp Badge

Community Manager

Hey all, just a quick update in relation to the issues with Word Whomp being fixed: https://blog.pogo.com/updates-on-mini-word-whomp-and-tournament-issues/

Hello Pogo Community,

The following issues have been verified as resolved:

• Minis not changing/updating in the forums and in games
  • Tournaments not awarding progress
  • Word Whomp’s Wednesday Challenge not awarding progress

All three of these issues have been fixed as of Friday, August 17, 2018 at 10AM PDT.

If you are still experiencing these issues, please click here to run the compatibility scan and then please click here to contact Pogo’s Customer Support team with that information in hand. The technical team needs the information provided by the compatibility scan in order to help investigate further issues.

Thank you for your patience while the team worked to fix these issues.

-Pogo Llama

Thank you all for your patience while we got this sorted. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (363 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Here we go again!!  Last week Mahjong Gardens was not  giving us credit towards a badge.  Now we are not getting credit for POGO words in Word Whomp!!  What is going on with Pogo?  Can someone please fix this????

Message 2 of 7 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

when will this be fixed? We should receive extra time to complete challenge
Message 3 of 7 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pogo charges enough money that you would think they could manage a simple game data base but om nooo   no tourney scores being awarded either

Message 4 of 7 (413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sure hope they fix the problem before the badge ends.  Not happy especially with being a Club Pogo Member.

Message 5 of 7 (391 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The same thing happened to me too.  I wasn't getting credit for Word Whomp for my tournament play or the current challenge, Safe For A Spell Badge as well as my other 2 WW badges. Bah humbug!   Teeth bared

I solved my problem although I'm not sure which specific action actually corrected the issue. So here are my actions. I completely signed out of Pogo & signed back in. Then I opened up my badge album to ensure that the badge had been activated. It said it was my current challenge. So then I clicked on that badge in my album to display the pop-up.  The pop-up said my challenge was ready for activation so I don't know if it normally says that or not. It's very ambiguous but then so is Pogo. I clicked on the link on that pop-up to play Word Whomp. I subsequently played 3 games & for some reason everything is registering properly now.  My next troubleshooting action would have been to try using an alternative browser.

Essentially, I ended up "re-activating" the challenge & it's OK now. I hope this can help.  Good luck.  

Message 6 of 7 (382 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, just a quick update in relation to the issues with Word Whomp being fixed: https://blog.pogo.com/updates-on-mini-word-whomp-and-tournament-issues/

Hello Pogo Community,

The following issues have been verified as resolved:

• Minis not changing/updating in the forums and in games
  • Tournaments not awarding progress
  • Word Whomp’s Wednesday Challenge not awarding progress

All three of these issues have been fixed as of Friday, August 17, 2018 at 10AM PDT.

If you are still experiencing these issues, please click here to run the compatibility scan and then please click here to contact Pogo’s Customer Support team with that information in hand. The technical team needs the information provided by the compatibility scan in order to help investigate further issues.

Thank you for your patience while the team worked to fix these issues.

-Pogo Llama

Thank you all for your patience while we got this sorted. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (364 Views)