not able to chat in games or see chat;s in the lobby or room

by CStyles74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not able to chat in games or see chat;s in the lobby or room

★★★ Newbie

hi all, I'm not able to CHAT OR SEE CHAT'S.  I-have TRIED EVERYTHING.  It was working and then all of a sudden it stopped can any one help me. It's  not only not working on the games but the lobby as well

Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: not able to chat in games or see chat;s in the lobby or room

Hero (Retired)

Hi @CStyles74

Click on gear icon from the left, above the who's here list, if there isn't a check mark next to Show Chat, chat has been disabled, just click on it to enable it.

chat_options.JPG 

Let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

All Replies

Re: not able to chat in games or see chat;s in the lobby or room

Hero (Retired)

Hi @CStyles74

Click on gear icon from the left, above the who's here list, if there isn't a check mark next to Show Chat, chat has been disabled, just click on it to enable it.

chat_options.JPG 

Let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)