Re: lost tokens

by armyshelbelshel

Original Post

lost tokens

★★★ Novice

why is it when I leave Monopoly I lose some of my tokens??? This is NOT right. I had 4690009 when I ended game, go to home page and it shows, 468.......Would someone PLEASE FIX THIS.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7 (317 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm losing a total of 133 each time. Can't get any one to respond.

Message 2 of 7 (296 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@armyshelbelshel 

Here's what I noticed the other day - the tokens display in 'Who's Here' in Chat sometimes seems to lag one spin behind the actual total, which you can see on the Monopoly board itself. 

This doesn't always happened and when I tried it today, the display was correct and my totals were correct after I left the game, but I wondered if that was perhaps happening to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 7 (292 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi thank you for getting back with me. I noticed there is a lag, however...that isn't the case here. I just left the game, and at first the totals were the same, then someone won the Community Chest and knocked my token amount off again by 133. It just seems so strange and what an odd number to be off. I even showed my mother, who is also a Pogo member. 

Message 4 of 7 (289 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@armyshelbelshel 

It is an odd number - I was trying to multiply number of  lines by token bets per line to work out if you could have been betting that amount on a single spin, but couldn't figure it out.

I'll take a look around and see if I can find any other reports of this in the forums. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 5 of 7 (287 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much

Message 6 of 7 (283 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did notice that this happens when someone wins the Community chest, my token count on chat doesn't match playing screen.  I played for awhile tonight no problems until that point.

Message 7 of 7 (274 Views)