live chat

by sastitt77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

live chat

★★★ Newbie

I went and did a live chat to get two badges awarded one being disconitinued n the other one being hard to play (canasta limited edition 2013 new year) n family feud (frost family) and was told they couldn't award the badge because they didn't have option. what kind of customer service is that? Seriously one game i will never be able to play because pogo has taken it off.

Message 1 of 12 (1,439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: live chat

Community Manager (retired)

Customer Services are not allowed to award badges in the way you describe.

For Family Feud, the badges were withdrawn from sale well before the game was discontinued and players were given the information both in Pogo News and in game.

They do not award badges which are 'difficult to play' because this would be unfair to other players who have put in the time and effort to win the badges.

Thank you for your understanding. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,323 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Customer Services are not allowed to award badges in the way you describe.

For Family Feud, the badges were withdrawn from sale well before the game was discontinued and players were given the information both in Pogo News and in game.

They do not award badges which are 'difficult to play' because this would be unfair to other players who have put in the time and effort to win the badges.

Thank you for your understanding. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 12 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Novice

then remove the family fued badge from my album since u won't award ungrateful people this has turn out to be. Pogo use to be so nice about things n fixed now they won't do anything to satify a customer needs anymore. no need to have an album unfinished and sitting there for nothing.

Message 3 of 12 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how did you get to live chat?  i have been trying for half an hour to get an actual person.  i am so frustrated right now

Message 4 of 12 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i get to live chat? i have been trying for over half an hour now to get help from an actual person. i am so frustrated that it has become so difficult to talk to a person for help!!!

Message 5 of 12 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Novice

i did it a few days ago it says 5-15 minute wait now they are probably bogged down since the weekly badge is not working. i was venting about not being award a badge for a game they discontinued

Message 6 of 12 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i was wondering if you can help me

Message 7 of 12 (1,053 Views)

★★ Novice

I have yet to figure out how to get in touch with someone at Pogo.  I am also very frustrated.  My token count dropped by just short of 50K and this is the second time I have noticed this happening.  Pogo has made it almost impossible to get help.  What happened to customer service?

Message 8 of 12 (1,038 Views)

★ Pro

You'll need to be logged on with your Pogo user name & password.

To Contact the Pogo Help team, click here:  http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo

& then click "Next"     Add your topic & some details. Start a conversation.

Club Pogo players can connect with our support team 24/7

A Guide to Pogo Help:   http://help.ea.com/article/getting-help-with-pogo

Message 9 of 12 (1,012 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

help with pogo  games PLEASE JAVA trouble

HELP PLEASE HAVE A CHAT

Message 10 of 12 (766 Views)