Re: i keep getting a white screen on a lot of games

by IrishDjali

Original Post

i keep getting a white screen on a lot of games

★★★ Newbie

everything down loads but cant get past the white screen, down load new browser, reinstall Java nothing seem to work

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @537eberestes

We will be happy to assist you.  It would be helpful if you would provide the information below to give us a clearer idea of what might be the root cause of your issue:  

1. Please click on the two blue links below then copy and paste the information that is displayed in the pop-up for each into your reply (do not make any changes, even if you believe the displayed information is inaccurate).

Flash Version 

Example

You have version 25,0,0,148 installed

System Information 

Example

Java Versions installed 1.8.0_121
Operating System Windows 8.1
Flash version 25.0.0
Resolution 1280 x 720
Browser IE 11.0
Cookies Enabled? True
Do Not Track False

This will give us a general view of your set-up and hopefully give us some ideas as to what  might be causing problems.  If you cannot copy and paste just write down everything exactly as it appears in the pop-ups.

2. List 3 or 4 games you're having problems with

3. Post a description of what happens when you attempt to play the game/s you're having problems with (blank white screen, black screen, any specific error messages) provide as much detail as possible.

4. Which antivirus program are you using? 

Thanks, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey, sorry to hear you're having issues.

What games is this happening in?

And what browser are you using?

Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)