Re: how to remove a friend from pogo since she passed away 10/22/16

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to remove a friend from pogo since she passed away 10/22/16

★★★ Newbie

My friend who was 73 passed away 10/22/16. She was kmb 2643.  Would you please remove her from Pogo.  It is depressing to see her mini and name pop up on screen.

Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@leecco I am sorry for your loss.

Do you mean to remove her from your friends list or completely close her Pogo account? 

If you mean to completely close the account then please reach out to our Support:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Delete account' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@leecco I am sorry for your loss.

Do you mean to remove her from your friends list or completely close her Pogo account? 

If you mean to completely close the account then please reach out to our Support:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Delete account' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

- Kristi

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)