Re: gem overcharge

by justbob504

Original Post

gem overcharge

★ Novice
I have sent this email several times with no answer

first sent 5/1/15

I bought a premium album and was suppose to get the 2nd one free it was under promotions but I got charged for both I would not have bought the 2nd one if I was going to get charged and would not have bought any if it did not say buy one get one free would like this to be corrected thanks
Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@justbob504

AHQ is a player-to-player self help forum, we do not have access to customer accounts and billing records. You will need to

contact a Game Advisor directly for assistance by following these steps (you will need to have 3rd party cookies enabled):

1. Click on this link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo 

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose Billing/Purchasing' from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button and sign into Origin with your Pogo Screen Name and password.

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see the available contact options - Live Chat, Call Back or Email.

Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

★ Novice

I can not get into chat or I can not get the phone call both say un able to connect

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)