Re: games not loading

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

games not loading

★ Newbie

The backgammon game dpesnt even show up in the list of  locations when show all is selected. I am quite frankly getting fed up with paying you money for a service and getting continuous diosservices. How would you like it if the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) came in and ordered you to get it right in 90 days or refund humdreds oif millions of dollars? its your choic and I can readily prepare for eiother result

Message 1 of 2 (56 Views)

Re: games not loading

Community Manager (retired)

@catsmartplus 

The backgammon games shows for me under Board Games. 

You have problems launching the game at the moment, some players are having issues with the lastest Java version (7_65).

Please see this post:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/IMPORTANT-Java-Version-7-Update-65/m-p/3137672#U3137672

As soon as we have more information we'll keep players updated in the main thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)