Re: everyone wins bingo

by HOCK9952

Original Post

everyone wins bingo

★★★ Newbie

There is a problem with EVERYONE WINS BINGO.  The pinecones stick to the curser and won't let go causing you to not continue playing.  I entered the problem and was given a case number.  Evidently they called me back because I got an unidentified call, but when I answered there was no one on the line.

LOTS of people complaining in chat about this problem and it has been going on for QUITE A WHILE. 

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE

Message 1 of 2 (97 Views)

Re: everyone wins bingo

★ Pro

It's still a Known Issue that the Pogo engineers are working on.

You might consider adding a post with your specifics to this thread in the Pogo forums.

I play EWB daily so I certainly know about the frustrations of this game presently.

I've listed the 1st two posts here:

[Everyone Wins Bingo] Experiencing difficulty, post here

by Pogo_Cactuar » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 pm

We’re currently running a test in Everyone Wins Bingo. If you notice any problems, please let us know here, and it would be a big help to get your system/browser configuration by clicking the following link: System Info

Re: [Everyone Wins Bingo] Experiencing difficulty, post here

by Mod_Jada » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:00 pm

This thread is for gathering information. Please state the issue you are having and also post your system information from the system information link provided in the first post on this page. Posts that do not include the required information will be removed.

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)