Re: chat profiles

by MLadyD7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

chat profiles

★★ Novice

I'm suddenly unable to bring up anyones profile in chat. I click on it and it goes NO WHERE. Now just how can I make friends when I don't know who or where they're from. I need friends, doesn't everyone :-)

Message 1 of 6 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Did you check for a pop up blocker as it advises?

Have you tried a different browser?

Try clearing your java, Flash as well as your browser cache & see if you still have a problem.

Click here > How do I clear my web browser cache? - Java

Click here> How do I clear the Java cache?

For the Cache and Correct Setting of your Adobe Flash Player

I am adding the direct links below:

Check your Global Storage Settings:

1. Go to the Adobe Flash Player Global Storage Settings panel.
    • The box listing your Global Storage Settings is a tool and not an image. In the box you can apply changes to your settings.
  2. Click on the slider bar and move it all the way to the right (unlimited).
  3. The tool automatically saves your changes so you do not have to worry about navigating away or accepting the changes manually.

Clear your Flash Player Storage:

1. Go to the Website Storage Setting Panel.
    • The box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
  2. Click on "Delete All Sites"
  3. Once all sites are deleted please try your game again.

Reboot your computer, restart your browser and log back into pogo, if you are Still having a problem, be sure to try another browser to rule out problems with your current browser.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (194 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
 How do I view someone else's profile?
You can easily view another player's profile from the chat area of any game room or game table by clicking on their screen name, and select View Profile from the list of options.

If someone hasn't edited their profile, you will only see win/loss statistics. If you don't get a pop-up window with the person's profile in a reasonable amount of time, please disable any pop-up blockers you have activated and try again.

https://help.ea.com/article/help-with-pogo-or-club-pogo-profile

----------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 2 of 6 (199 Views)

★★ Novice

I know how you are 'suppose' to get peoples profiles by clicking on the screen name in chat, but it IS NOT working. 

Message 3 of 6 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Did you check for a pop up blocker as it advises?

Have you tried a different browser?

Try clearing your java, Flash as well as your browser cache & see if you still have a problem.

Click here > How do I clear my web browser cache? - Java

Click here> How do I clear the Java cache?

For the Cache and Correct Setting of your Adobe Flash Player

I am adding the direct links below:

Check your Global Storage Settings:

1. Go to the Adobe Flash Player Global Storage Settings panel.
    • The box listing your Global Storage Settings is a tool and not an image. In the box you can apply changes to your settings.
  2. Click on the slider bar and move it all the way to the right (unlimited).
  3. The tool automatically saves your changes so you do not have to worry about navigating away or accepting the changes manually.

Clear your Flash Player Storage:

1. Go to the Website Storage Setting Panel.
    • The box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
  2. Click on "Delete All Sites"
  3. Once all sites are deleted please try your game again.

Reboot your computer, restart your browser and log back into pogo, if you are Still having a problem, be sure to try another browser to rule out problems with your current browser.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks!

Message 4 of 6 (195 Views)

★★ Novice

I checked just about everything listed and none of it helped. BUT... I switched back to Mozella's Fire Fox and it now works.

I was using Chrome and everything was fine until recently.  

Thank you for the help.

Message 5 of 6 (183 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Great! Glad to hear it!... alot of times, plugin's, extenstions/addon's will affect things on one's browser. You'd be surprised how often a software updates and places a new one on our browser and of course, we have no idea until some problem arises lol!

Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)