Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant remember pogo passrd please help

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant remember pogo passrd please help

Hero (Retired)

@barryONE1 

After you've entered your Pogo screen name in the sign in screen. click on the 'Forgot password or Screen name'

link below the yellow Sign in button.  Instructions for resetting your password will be sent to the email address that you

have on record for your Pogo account (if you do not see the email in your regular inbox, check your spam/junk folder).

If you are still in need of assistance after following the above instructions please reply back in this thread,

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@barryONE1 Moved to the Pogo forums. 

Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@barryONE1 

After you've entered your Pogo screen name in the sign in screen. click on the 'Forgot password or Screen name'

link below the yellow Sign in button.  Instructions for resetting your password will be sent to the email address that you

have on record for your Pogo account (if you do not see the email in your regular inbox, check your spam/junk folder).

If you are still in need of assistance after following the above instructions please reply back in this thread,

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)