Re: applying for account.

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

applying for account.

★★★ Newbie

How come I cant get Pogo to bring up   Old accounts.     I have see the application for renewal of annual fees but cant seem to locate it now.  

I have been with Pogo for many   years.   So what am I too do.   Forget about it???????

Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@WillO32Oz58

You can recover both your password and Screen name as long as you still have access to your email address.

Click here : Forgot password or Screen name.

• Step 1: First retrieve your screen name, enter your email address and click submit
    Check your emails. Once you received the message containing your screen name go back here Forgot password or Screen name.

• Step 2: Enter your screen name and click submit
    Go back back to your email box and follow the instructions in order to reset your password.

Note: If you do not receive the email, check the Spam or Junk folder.

forgot password.JPG

If I have misunderstood your situation please post back with additional information. 

Hope this helps   Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@WillO32Oz58

You can recover both your password and Screen name as long as you still have access to your email address.

Click here : Forgot password or Screen name.

• Step 1: First retrieve your screen name, enter your email address and click submit
    Check your emails. Once you received the message containing your screen name go back here Forgot password or Screen name.

• Step 2: Enter your screen name and click submit
    Go back back to your email box and follow the instructions in order to reset your password.

Note: If you do not receive the email, check the Spam or Junk folder.

forgot password.JPG

If I have misunderstood your situation please post back with additional information. 

Hope this helps   Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

Message 2 of 2 (88 Views)