►►► ZUMA SLOTS ◄◄◄

by longrider64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

►►► ZUMA SLOTS ◄◄◄

★★★ Novice

ZUMA does not load in AOL, IE or firefox. Is there a browser that does work??????????????????????????????????

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ►►► ZUMA SLOTS ◄◄◄

Hero (Retired)

@longrider64

Zuma Slots is a Flash based game that works with any of the following  browsers: Chrome, FireFox, IE9, IE10 and IE11.

Please see the 2nd and 3rd posts in this thread for tips that may resolve the loading issue you're experiencing:

Can't Load Some Flash Based Games? Please see if this helps

Hope this helps   Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@longrider64

Zuma Slots is a Flash based game that works with any of the following  browsers: Chrome, FireFox, IE9, IE10 and IE11.

Please see the 2nd and 3rd posts in this thread for tips that may resolve the loading issue you're experiencing:

Can't Load Some Flash Based Games? Please see if this helps

Hope this helps   Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks appreciate the response. Finally got it to load in AOL and firefox.

Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You're welcome. Confusedmileyhappy:

Thanks for posting back to let us know the issue has been resolved.

Just

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)