Re: What is wrong with the Claire hart game

by Moxiejr

Original Post

What is wrong with the Claire hart game

★★★ Novice

My second post of this day.  I imagine I will get as much help as the first post; ZERO. 

When I try to play Claire Hart,  the page seems to load,  the pogo logo shows up and the bar fills with green,  but then all I have is a white page with a tiny square in the center at the top of the page.  When clicked on this square it show settings for adobe.  I have no idea why this game stopped working,  It worked fine the last time.

I have followed every single suggestion I have found in the forums,  and by googling,  and nothing works. 

When you put a game for the badge,  you should make sure the glitches are fixed BEFORE you put it out .   So many people are having problems!!  How can one get the badge, when the game won't even open????

Sad , sad help.  No help.  And we pay for this? 

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @peggy00753

We will be happy to try to help but we need a bit of information in order to do so. 

Please click on the two blue links below then copy and paste the information that is displayed in the pop-up for each into your reply (do not make any changes, even if you believe the displayed information is inaccurate).  This will give us a general view of your set-up and hopefully give us some ideas as to what  might resolve the problems.  If you cannot copy and paste just write down everything exactly as it appears in the pop-ups.

Flash Version 

Example

You have version 26.0.0.131 installed

System Information 

Example

Browser = Microsoft Internet Explorer 11(Browser Mode 11, Document Mode 11)
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 1280 x 720
OS = Windows 8.1
Flash version = 26.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_131

Thanks, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 4 (408 Views)

★★★ Novice

I replied to  your post yesterday,  but so far have received no suggestions on what to do.  I still cannot get the game to load. It is now Sunday,  been trying since Wednesday when challenge was listed.  How do I get this badge??   I am certainly not the only one having problems!  On the game page,  the forums lists almost everyone with problems.

I have tried every fix I have read.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled java,  adobe flash and shockwave player.  I have tried on all browsers.  NOTHING!!

This is more than just frustrating.  As paying members,  we should get better than this from pogo.  I don't even see anywhere that someone from pogo answered any questions. 

This is service?????

Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Example

You have version 26.0.0.131 installed

System Information 

Example

Browser = Microsoft Internet Explorer 11(Browser Mode 11, Document Mode 11)
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 1280 x 720
OS = Windows 8.1
Flash version = 26.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_131

Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)