Re: What is wrong with Claire Hart game not giving me credit?

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is wrong with Claire Hart game not giving me credit?

★★★★★ Novice

I have played 7 games of claire hart,  working on the Divine Discoveries Badge, but am not getting credit from POGO!    i went back after i posted earlier when i thought it was fixed, but it is Not fixed.. 7 x 48 =   a WHOLE lot more than what this badge calls for, so plz give me my badge, i have certainly earned it.. tyvm, Deby

Message 1 of 4 (172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@thockeytooth 

The progress is showing for me, but I didn't see progress in the chat area until I'd completed a whole episode.

Also remember that Claire Hart challenges require you to access the game in a very specific way. Make sure you're playing the entire episode start-to-finish via the Play Again from the Claire Hart episode store, Play Now, or Start Case buttons (do NOT use the Play Again button from an individual scene). Picking individual scenes does not seem to work for Claire Hart challenges, so if you're replaying an episode, make sure you use that Start Case button. 

You can play any free episode or replay any previously completed episode - Club Pogo members are not required to purchase anything in order to complete any free weekly challenge.

Free episodes include:
Case 1, Part 1, "Haunted"
Case 1, Part 2, "Hidden Romance"
Christmas Special, "The Christmas Ball"
Valentine's Special, "Secret Admirer"
Mother's Day, "The Greatest Gift"
End of Summer, "Lost and Found"
Christmas Special, "Santa's Little Helpers"

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had 8 of 11 wins in the Clarire Hart game according to the message board next to game, but the home page has no wins listed. What';s up with that?

Message 2 of 4 (157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 8 of 11 wins in the Clarire Hart game according to the message board next to game, but the home page has no wins listed. What';s up with that?

Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@thockeytooth 

The progress is showing for me, but I didn't see progress in the chat area until I'd completed a whole episode.

Also remember that Claire Hart challenges require you to access the game in a very specific way. Make sure you're playing the entire episode start-to-finish via the Play Again from the Claire Hart episode store, Play Now, or Start Case buttons (do NOT use the Play Again button from an individual scene). Picking individual scenes does not seem to work for Claire Hart challenges, so if you're replaying an episode, make sure you use that Start Case button. 

You can play any free episode or replay any previously completed episode - Club Pogo members are not required to purchase anything in order to complete any free weekly challenge.

Free episodes include:
Case 1, Part 1, "Haunted"
Case 1, Part 2, "Hidden Romance"
Christmas Special, "The Christmas Ball"
Valentine's Special, "Secret Admirer"
Mother's Day, "The Greatest Gift"
End of Summer, "Lost and Found"
Christmas Special, "Santa's Little Helpers"

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)