"System Error" ???

by PookieMyCat

Original Post

Unable to purchase Cyber Monday specials

★★★ Newbie

I tried to purchase albums with the Cyber Monday special and got "unable to complete transaction due to a problem at our end.  please try again later."  A while later I tried to purchase two of the legendary badges on special and got the same message.  However, this time it took the gems from me, but did not give me the badges.  Apparently there is no way to contact support right now.  The problems with Pogo are getting worse.  I'm not happy about being unable to take advantage of the sale and would like my gems back or the badges I tried to purchase with them.  If Pogo doesn't get their customer support up & running soon I'm going to cancel my 11 year membership.

Message 4 of 8 (288 Views)

buying wilds

★★ Newbie

I'm trying to buy wilds for the solitaire gardens game, I have 91 gems banked and it is telling me that I don't have enough gems. Trying to take advantage of the sale, very frustrating.

Message 1 of 8 (271 Views)

Re: Unable to Purchase (checkout)

★★★ Newbie

there is NO reason the current owners of pogo should have issues with members buying badges on sale.

Message 2 of 8 (305 Views)

Re: Unable to Purchase (checkout)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this problem.  Tried to purchase albums and said "unable to complete due to a problem at our end.  try again later."  tried to buy legendary badges, got the same message, but it took my gems for them & didn't give me the badges.  As far as I can tell, there's no way to contact support either, so I guess we just miss out on the sale and I don't get my gems back.

Message 3 of 8 (294 Views)

CLUE CYBER MONDAY

★★ Novice

NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANNOT GET THE EPISODES I WANT TO BUY USING THE CODE CLUEBF7. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR SEVERAL HOURS. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

I WANTED TO BUT EPISODES 20,21,24,26,27,30,31,32,33,34 ONE THE CYBER Monday DISCOUNT FOR GEMS.

CARMA

Message 5 of 8 (279 Views)

Re: CLUE CYBER MONDAY

Community Manager

Hey all, f you continue to get this message, please contact our support team directly for help.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but you will be able to send an email. Please include as much detail as possible, so the

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (253 Views)

Re: CLUE CYBER MONDAY

★★★★ Novice

I, too, tried for hours to use the Codes on Cyber Monday, kept getting the "system error, try again later" message.  Tried til Midnight .... and of course, today the problem must be fixed because now the codes are "EXPIRED".   Thanks a lot.  For nothing.   How unfair!   Be the last time I purchase anything on Pogo.  I should probably thank them for saving me lots of money.

Message 7 of 8 (247 Views)

"System Error" ???

★★★★ Novice

Pogo's "System Error" most of yesterday made it very unfair to those of us who wanted to purchase badges and albums on Cyber Monday.  I tried for hours, until midnight, kept getting the "System Error, nothing you can do, try again later".  Today it's fixed, but of course it's not Cyber Monday anymore and the codes are EXPIRED.   There's no way of contacting anyone about this and the one method they want you to try using is complicated and doesn't always work.   If Pogo knows the system wasn't working yesterday, why don't they just allow the codes to be used TODAY?  Surely their "system" can tell whether or not someone has already used the one-time use codes, so it isn't like it would allow people to get more than they already had.  But it WOULD ALLOW those who couldn't use the code to do so!   Pogo needs better technical support, too many problems lately and it's getting very frustrating.  If these codes are not going to be reinstated I'm done purchasing gems.  This is just so unfair.  Hey, thanks for listening to my rant!

Message 8 of 8 (238 Views)