Unable to Play Pogo Game Jungle Gin

by linsbosi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Play Pogo Game Jungle Gin

★★★ Novice

Jungle Gin

by linsbosi » April 19th, 2014, 11:57 pm

Game will load and cards will be dealt, but the whole game freezes and I cannot make any plays at all, including trying to stand. Every other game is working fine-just a problem with Jungle Gin--HELP.I have updated Java to the latest version, restarted my computer and all the others remedies I know of, but I still cannot play this game in any room or any table. I see all of the cards and it says it is my turn, but when I click on the card on the discard pile or the fresh pile, it does absolutely nothing. Here is my system info:
Browser = Google Chrome 34.0.1847.116
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = null
Resolution = 1366 x 768
OS = Windows 7
Flash version = 13.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.7.0_55
Message 1 of 5 (1,649 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Play Pogo Game Jungle Gin

Community Manager (retired)

@linsbosi 

Your system info looks fine and everything seems to be up-to-date and as you're able to play other games, the problem doesn't seem to lie there.

Have you checked your 'Zoom' settings? I know in some games when the Zoom setting is above 100% the game doesn't recognise the area you're clicking on, which could be the issue here.

Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,598 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

jungle gin comes up but will not load

java up to date

Message 2 of 5 (1,607 Views)

@linsbosi 

Your system info looks fine and everything seems to be up-to-date and as you're able to play other games, the problem doesn't seem to lie there.

Have you checked your 'Zoom' settings? I know in some games when the Zoom setting is above 100% the game doesn't recognise the area you're clicking on, which could be the issue here.

Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 5 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 4 of 5 (414 Views)

Hey there, @veillungEp826.

It appears your reply came in blank. Is there something we can help you with?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 5 (384 Views)