Re: Trizzle not loading

by HOCK9952

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trizzle not loading

★ Novice
  • Trizzle is not loading.

System information:

Browser = Microsoft Internet Explorer 11(Browser Mode 11, Document Mode 11)
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 1920 x 1080
OS = WindowsUnknown Version
Flash version = 22.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_91

All recommendations followed. Cache cleared.

Message 1 of 7 (779 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@GracieMD1998  @ccboots56  Please add Pogo's IP addresses as exceptions in your firewall to see if that helps. Perhaps that's blocking your Flash app from loading. What happened when you tried to load the game in a new window/tab?

Other than that, you could contact the Help Team to see if they could suggest something else. Your ISP or McAfee might also be able to give you support in case there was a silent update, for instance, that's now causing a conflict.

It would be very interesting & informative if you'd be willing to return here to share the solution with all of us after you fix it. We could learn from your experience & it would be much appreciated. Thank you.  I hope this helps. Good luck!

Please add these 3 addresses to your firewall:

pogo.com

game3.pogo.com

pogospike-prod.pogo.com

@ccboots56 ~~~ Thank you for all your help! Gratitude.  Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (729 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@GracieMD1998     Thank you for your system information.  Just a few more questions.  Is it Windows 10? What AntiVirus program do you use?  What happened when you tried to open the game in a new window?  Did you happen to try the game using Firefox?  Do you see any error message?

Message 2 of 7 (757 Views)

★ Novice

Windows 10. Antivirus - McAfee. Same system and browser I have used to play the game as recently as last week, with no problems.

The screen goes white, no error messages.

Message 3 of 7 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@GracieMD1998

Screen will sometimes turn white it your zoom is off.  

Make sure you have your zoom set at 100% for your games.

You can also try this and see if it helps:  Unable to connect to server

Message 4 of 7 (738 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GracieMD1998  @ccboots56  Please add Pogo's IP addresses as exceptions in your firewall to see if that helps. Perhaps that's blocking your Flash app from loading. What happened when you tried to load the game in a new window/tab?

Other than that, you could contact the Help Team to see if they could suggest something else. Your ISP or McAfee might also be able to give you support in case there was a silent update, for instance, that's now causing a conflict.

It would be very interesting & informative if you'd be willing to return here to share the solution with all of us after you fix it. We could learn from your experience & it would be much appreciated. Thank you.  I hope this helps. Good luck!

Please add these 3 addresses to your firewall:

pogo.com

game3.pogo.com

pogospike-prod.pogo.com

@ccboots56 ~~~ Thank you for all your help! Gratitude.  Standard smile
Message 5 of 7 (730 Views)

★ Novice

im  using windows 10 on edge game just does not load 

Message 6 of 7 (610 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@railroadLady    Some players are experiencing difficulty right now playing Trizzle while using Edge.  I had to switch to the Google Chrome browser instead. My game worked OK then.  

Message 7 of 7 (544 Views)