Re: Token Collection

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Token Collection

★★★ Newbie

i  have   just  won   in  texas  hold  em    ,  and  the   20,000   tokens   didnt  charged   .

why  and   how   i  could   ask   for   my  tokenms  

thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: Token Collection

Community Manager (retired)

@08274279 

You'd need to contact customer support directly for any queries regarding missing tokens.

Please read the Help Centre article below for information they will need in order to help:

I think I've lost tokens. What should I do?
Please be aware (and reassured) that we do not know of any issues causing mass losses of tokens. Thus, we do not believe this to be a widespread issue. However, we do want to investigate issues regarding possible token loss. So, if you believe you have lost tokens, please go through the following steps when requesting assistance. This information is all necessary because we need it to investigate any reported losses.

We do not replace tokens lost during normal gameplay for any reason. Our higher-stakes games state this before you begin play. Please do not request token reimbursal as a result of normal game losses.
We do not replace token losses that we can't verify. So, if you believe you've lost tokens, please be really sure you've gone through the remaining items on this list and provided us with all the requested information.
Please be aware that in some games, like High Stakes Poker, if you get "kicked" or disconnected, and reconnect, that your token balance may seem to be what you started with less your "stake." For example, say you are playing in Super Rollers High Stakes Poker, and you are starting with 700,000 tokens. You stake 125,000 tokens, and get disconnected. You reconnect, only to see that your token balance is 575000. You should be aware that you didn't lose the 125,000 tokens, but they were simply re-staked for you. If you connect to a non-stake game, like Poppit or Word Whomp, your balance should appear to be 700,000 tokens (less any losses you had before you disconnected from High Stakes Poker).
If it appears that the tokens are genuinely gone, please submit the following information using the E-mail Us link so that we can research the issue. We will not be able to research the issue or replace tokens if this information is not provided:
          * Date
          * Time Zone from which you play
          * Room Name
          * Token balance after you sat down at the table
          * Token balance before you sat down at the table
          * Description of what happened, including the exact text of any error messages that you saw. Did you get disconnected from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or the Internet? Did you receive any Pogo -based error messages? Did you see any other error messages

To reach support, please follow these steps:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

*Note that some players may have issues when using some versions of Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)